The Association will provide the following services to whoever needs it.
- Job Training
- Employment Assistant
- Services Referral
- Local and Home Town News
- Social and Cultural Activities
- Promote public health education
- Implementing “Take Control of Your Health” program through workshops, educate people to adopt positive thinking. Learn and use self management techniqs to take controls with chronic illnesses and health problems.
- Assisted seniors with Medicare, Medicaid, public housing issues.
- Offering English As A Second Language Classes for US Citizenship/ Naturalizations